We had a wonderful long vacation. We first spent time in Danville, next 3 nights in Oregon at Cannon Beach. Then a week in Beaverton Oregon. We had a blast. Sam and I also were able to go to washington without the kids! I was able to show Sam some of the places I grew up. Our favorite was Anderson Island.
Thank you David and Jan for a great Reunion!!
Barlow Family Reunion
Cannon Beach was incredible! We got to stay in these fantastic apartments basically right on the beach. It really felt like a vacation. We all had such a great time playing together.






1 comment:
I'm so jealous ! We keep saying that we'll have a big "JONES" reunion one of these years - there are so many of us that it's tricky ! So my hat's off to you all for pulling it off !
Post a Comment