Last night after back to school night I was talking to Kyle about what I saw in his classroom. They build a hamburger as they pass their 90 sec timed math tests. He was telling me how smart this one boy was, who was ahead of everyone. I asked if he was Chinese. He said yes. He went on to say, " Ya those Chinese people are so smart, they make toys for all their jobs! I mean everything is made in China!" I just thought that was so cute. He then started pointing out how all his toys say made in China. Then he said, "I did have a ruler once that said made in the USA!"
Soccer Begins! Some Preschool Fun! Showing the Niners our support!




Hunter makes herself at home!
2 comments:
Great quotes ! Apparently we've all missed out on that great US ruler industry. (although John notes that they are great sellers in the back to school flurry - hehe) Anyway - I had been meaning to ask you all summer long if your boys were playing soccer because I have a brand new pair of cleats that don't fit Nate (long story)They are a narrow 13 1/2. I thought might work for one of your kiddos. I know it's a little late but let me know if you want them.
Aren't kids funny, and so smart. They are always thinking! I love the Made in China thing. That is so cute!
Post a Comment