So my poor little girl had a day full of injuries. To start out, we went to the park at 9:30 to meet some of Alex's friends. Shortly after arriving Kaylee ran into the the metal tables there with her face. Right in the nose and eye. She also fell back and hit her head. We get home to finish getting Alex ready for school. Kaylee and Alex went out back. Kaylee was playing on a little tikes slide. Alex decided to ride his bike into the slide and Kaylee flipped back and smacked her head again. I was pretty freaked out. She was white as a ghost. Sweat dripping off her face and her eyes kept going back in her head. So I rushed Alex to school and took Kaylee to the doctors to make sure she was ok. Diagnosis was a minor concussion and a CT Scan just to make sure. The scan came back negativ, thank goodness!! Except a sinus infection!! Exspensive way to find out you have a sinus infection. It was a very long day, but by 3 she started to come out of this groggy twilight she was in. But, to top it off as soon as she was feeling better she wanted to go upstairs adn play with her guys. Shortly after getting upstairs she ran into the door with her face. Yesterday was not her day. She is her happy little self today and hopefully accident free.
Here's a pic of my poor little baby!
6 comments:
Poor Kaylee! There is nothing scarier, than when your child falls on their head!! The kids missed her at pre-school! I'm glad she is better today!
I don't know who I feel sorrier for - the little patient or the patient's poor mommy ! I'm glad she was okay (well mostly anyway). You might want to bubble wrap that one !
Sounds like she is a little accident prone? I had a similar event with Char Char when he was two. Fell back on some concrete and all the impact was on his head. Scared me to death.
maybe you should just lock her in her room where shes safe and feed her by pushing fishy crackers under the door. Oh wait with her luck she would trip over them and hit her head on bed frame. Never mind.(He, He)Love you, Kaylee Bug.
Michael had a day like that in kindergarten where he split open his eye brow and then the next day, hit a pole so hard he busted open his eye brow again because his forehead was so swollen from the pole he hit. Both of eyes and forehead were black and blue. Needless to say, the school called to see what had happened since he was so banged up two days in a row and they thought I was a child abuser!!! Little kids are tough!!!!
christa! I am linking you guys to MY blog! check it out. So happy to get in touch with you! xoxo
PS. Kyle looks like you and your kids are darling.
Post a Comment